Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Milan

i went to the duomo today after the daily hassle of hunting down my hostel. That's oe thing I hate about travelling. My backpack is getting really heavy and since its just a nice cheap bag which I got for 30 RM (thanks Dad), it doesn't really have the best back support etc which makes for aching shoulders. I swear, if someone poked me on the forehead while I was carrying my bag, I would just toppled backwards.

Anyway the Duomo was a nice old church which was under renovation or as they say restoration, then i gave up sightseeing and went on my own tour of milan after I couldn't make a reservation to see the Last Supper. lol. went to a few outlet shops with my little outlet map courtesy of the Milan Tourist Information Office. man... they are freaking HUGE!!! i went to one owned by the Max Mara group of shops and picked up a cute sweater and a yummy trenchcoat for 200 euros. ahem.

then the very last one i went to i found a gorgeous sky high pair of miu miu heels!! Red!! so beautiful!!! and i got Jason 2 shirts for 30 euros each. which is pretty reasonable cos one of them is handstitched. (rolls eyes)

anyway my hostel is actually a hotel. its off season now so they rent the rooms out in dorm format. so im sharing with a chinese girl who i met 5 minutes ago. she seems nice though.

tomorrow im going to torino, sounds yummy to me. they have a delicious coffee thingy which im dying to try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home